INTAX, Inc has an immediate opening for a full-time Tax Clerk to perform specific and accurate clerical support services for a fast-paced Tax Department. This position requires data entry, filing, document scanning, file maintenance and account reconciliation. Applicant should be able to handle various tasks and changing priorities while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and deadlines.
- Clerical, data entry, word processing and file maintenance experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and QuickBooks or similar bill payment software.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of office equipment
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask
- Contact Tax Jurisdictions for missing bills and returns.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree or four (4) years of experience in an administrative position(s); or the equivalent combination of both.
INTAX is a wonderful, family-friendly small business located in the heart of Kentucky, offering a flexible schedule with often 40-hour work weeks. Overtime is minimal and does not regularly exceed 10 hours/week. Other benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.